1. Ishaan is a 16-year-old national-level swimmer who was adjudged the Best Swimmer in the under-17 boys’ category.
2. He is the youngest swimmer to win a gold medal in the 35th National Games held in Kerela this year.
|Ishaan participating in a competition.|
3. Ishaan was the fastest 14-year-old swimmer in India in 2013.
4. He started swimming at the age of 6 and follows a strict practice schedule. He strikes the perfect balance between studies and swimming – this helped him score 96% in the ICSE examinations this year.
5. He wishes to fundraise for 66 underprivileged children so that they can join the Magic Bus.
Support Ishaan's endeavour | Donate